Dr. Shelah Radke, MD, JD
Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Physician
MO License Number: 2019014043
Background and Experience
Pursuing mental wellness is a sign of strength. As a Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Physician, Dr. Radke has enjoyed celebrating her clients’ strengths for the past 10 years, and has dedicated her career to working with children, adolescents, and young adults in the field of psychiatric medicine.
Special Interests and Services
Dr. Radke is committed to using evidence-based practices, including integrative, lifestyle, and pharmacological interventions, to help her clients achieve better mental health outcomes. She also enjoys partnering with clients by using the shared decision-making model of care. She work with clients to understand their unique needs and goals, and together they develop personalized treatment goals that are tailored to her clients’ individual needs. This approach empowers clients to take an active role in their own care and can lead to more positive outcomes and greater overall satisfaction with the treatment process.
Behavioral Issues • ADHD • Anxiety • Depression
Insurance and Payment Options
Education and Training
- Double Board-Certified in Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland and Fellowship through Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio
- Recently served as the Medical Director of Child Crisis Psychiatry Services at Mercy Hospital in St. Louis
- Provided direct clinical care in two private practice settings in the Washington, D.C, area
- Worked with clients at Monarch boarding school in Cleveland, Ohio, collaborating with teachers and parents frequently to optimize opportunities for creative learning